Sunday, 17 June 2012

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday my thrifting friends! I hope your weekend has been just fabulous and filled with lots of lovely moments and delightful finds.  Pop over here to check out all the treasures from last week and fill your world with vintage inspiration.  

This week I found some lovely delights to add to my collections and once again they all seem to be in the same colour scheme. 


I just adore vintage hats and the details on this retro piece are just so sweet. I wish we could wear them out and about everyday like they used to!


A thrifting outing would not be complete without a lovely plate or a few!


And I couldn't resist the pattern on this set of retro Willow placemats. 

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx

   

18 comments:

  1. Love those retro placemats. I shall have to add placemats to my op-shopping wish list.
    And that hat is simply stunning, maybe hat wearing for every occasion will come back in style one day.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my daughter was little she would wear all manner of vintage hats out and about - to the supermarket, playground and park etc. Interestingly enough she is still a "hat girl" - not of the vintage kind so much though! Hats are little piece of wearable art - and wonders of engineering too!
    x
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely plates, and the hat is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fab finds, I especially like the place mats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Japanese stoneware!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet hat! I think you should wear one every day! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ~ you scored some retro stuff this week ~ lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its hard to pass up a retro hat, and because they are so rarely worn you immediatly look dressed up if you slip one on. Presuming you suit hats. Which i don't!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those plates.... how gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Canada! I've been popping by your blog for a few months now, and I have to say, I love it! It's so much fun when you come across those retro plates - reminds me of the ones I grew up using at my grandparents' houses growing up, and makes me smile.
    x Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those plates would look awesome in my collection of 70s dinnerware. I'm jealous! I love all those circles and browns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color scheme...I tend to be drawn to orange as well! Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great plates, they'd look fab on a wall together. I'm so excited about my latest find, I just need the weather to use it now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love that vintage hat. I can't resist any of them.
    Karen G

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore the collection of mismatched plates! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The hat is great!
    And I love all the plates.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those placemats are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x