Sunday, 29 April 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday fabulous thrifters! Sorry Flea Market Finds is coming to you a little later this afternoon, it's been a super busy day at the Her Library Adventures cottage with lots of exciting crafty things happening, and a lovely lunch with the fabulous Sarah to talk all things fun and creative.  More about that soon, but first on to thrifting!  So I can't wait to see what you have found  this week! Thanks as always for playing along last week.  Pop over here to check out all the wonderful treasures and of course be totally inspired!

This week was a little bit quiet in the land of thrifting but I did find a few sweet bits and pieces and a great chair that I can't wait to DIY.  I'm hoping everyone's storing up their vintage goodness for the coming weeks and I'm keeping my eyes peeled everywhere for hidden treasures. 


A pair of new to me Johnson designs.. love the pretty poppies


A bit of Johnson and Pyrex teacup love..


A sweet piece of English Pyrex in lovely Autumn colours..


And another gorgeous vintage apron to add to the collection.. (stay tuned this week, I'll be sharing my whole collection)

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx




21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous treasures as always Sophie!

    {and the poppies so appropriate for anzac day}

    xox rachel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love vintage aprons - looking forward to seeing your collection of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turning the same colour as your apron with envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little poppy plates, what a lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you find my post on using Twitter to alert folks to great op shop finds you have passed up but just know others would love? #opshopfound for tip-offs and if you're hunting for something in particular, you can get the whole op-shopping community on board with #opshopfind http://katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/could-you-be-vintage-scout.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppies and Johnson, the perfect combination. And how sweet is the reindeer tablecloth.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had that kind of luck thrifting! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had my own home... I'd fill it with Pyrex!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the plates & the apron! good haul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I haven't seen those Johnson designs. I was lucky enough to pick up some Johnson this week too. I love the little apron as well, the ric rac is adorable. Thanks for hosting Sophie:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The apron made my heart pitter patter; such gorgeous colours and fabric!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that apron, oh so very much! Great fines!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoy seeing the English Pyrex patterns. They are so different from the ones we find here in the US. Your apron is darling, and I look forward to seeing more of your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love the pinny, I really should keep my eye out for one of those. Great colour!
    Amanda x (The Ana Mum Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pretty apron!!! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting. I liked your English Pyrex Casserole/Lid.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those poppy plates are divine! The apron is darling; I do not have good luck finding them or other vintage linens so I love seeing what others find. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aprons and poppies! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to see your apron collection.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, I love the poppy design too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x